I’ve had the pleasure of writing these animal blogs for about two months now and I hope *you’ve* found some pleasure, (and many laughs) while reading them. But whether you’re well versed in my animals and their antics at my house or this is the first time you’ve read this blog, everyone can take part in my monthly blog Scavenger Hunt!
SPCA Tampa Bay and Adopt-a-human are offering up a great prize from our Pet Boutique to the person who posts all the correct answers on the Adopt-a-human facebook page, in the quickest amount of time. I’m going to post ten questions at the end of each month and you can find the answers by going back through my four blogs that month. Since this is the first one, you’ll have to do a little extra digging through my first nine blogs, but hopefully you’ll have a lot of fun during the digging process!
So here goes:
1. What was the name of my Persian when I was growing up? (Here’s a hint: he could throw up on demand on my mom’s favorite rug.)
2. What disability does Lucy Jane have?
3. What two cat tricks did Rhett do when he was a kitten? (And then promptly stopped doing when he grew up?)
4. Who did I name Ally after? Even though I find it totally embarrassing. 🙂
5. What items do I HAVE to bring downstairs whenever someone cat-sits for me to ensure that Rhett doesn’t attack?
6. Name two of the bizarre nicknames I’ve bestowed upon Louie.
7. Where did I find Sweetie?
8. What do my cats do when they’re eating that drives me CRAZY???
9. Who gave me Rhett and why?
10. This will determine if you’ve really been paying attention: What is my dog’s name?
Good luck to all of you and I can’t wait to see your answers on Adopt-a-human’s facebook page. Don’t forget, there’s a cool prize at stake here!